Errors related to xinput1_3.dll can arise for many reasons. For instance, a faulty application, xinput1_3.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC. When an application requires xinput1_3.dll, Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file.
Xinput1_3.dll Error Messages
- File xinput1_3.dll not found
- Xinput1_3.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
- The file xinput1_3.dll is missing
- Xinput1_3.DLL Not Found
What is Xinput1_3.dll?
Xinput1_3.dll is a dynamic link library component associated with the Microsoft Common Controller API. The error messages show up on your screen when you try to connect an Xbox controller to communicate with the device.
Xinput1_3.dll, also called Microsoft Common Controller API is a part of Microsoft DirectX for Windows program developed by Microsoft Corporation. Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 9.15.779.0000
- File size: 67.27 KB
- MD5 file sum: DA9506E800E13DA0ABBA32BB0C105382
- SHA1 file sum: 78447C8FC4633B86D3CEA374FB619FB53E9F9AD7
Causes of Xinput1_3.dll error
Xinput1_3.dll issues are caused by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. The xinput1_3.dll file is one of the important files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is use by most Windows games and advanced graphics apps.
Fix Xinput1_3.dll missing error
Important Note: Do not download the xinput1_3.dll DLL file directly from any DLL download site. You can easily fix Xinput1_3.dll missing or not found problems.
- Restart your computer if you haven’t yet.
- Simple restart could clear it up completely.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. For many users, latest version of DirectX will fix the xinput1_3.dll not found error.
- Uninstall the game or software program and reinstall it again. Due to missing app files, you will face xinput1_3.dll is missing nba 2k14 like errors.
- Restore the xinput1_3.dll file from the latest DirectX software package.
- Update the drivers for your video card or you can uninstall and install it again from manufacturer website.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some msvcr110.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use
- Windows Defender Program.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install xinput1_3.dll.
Copying the Xinput1_3.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the “.zip” extension. You cannot directly install the “.zip” file.
- Copy the Xinput1_3.dll library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the “C:\Windows\System32” directory.
- Pasting the Xinput1_3.dll library into the Windows/System32 directory
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the “Xinput1_3.dll” library and paste it also into the “C:\Windows\sysWOW64” directory.
Xinput1_3.dll Download Free
- First download the .dll file xinput1_3.dll.
- Move xinput1_3.dll to the program directory missing the .dll file
If you are still getting xinput1 3 dll missing error then install xinput1_3.dll in the system folder.
- Windows Users
– C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
– C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
– C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)
If you need any help then comment below or contact us. Stay tuned with us to get more information on dll errors.
Also Check :