Msvcr71.dll error occurs once the DLL file becomes missing, deleted, or broken in this means that the software depending on it may not make use of the report since it was meant to be utilized. An issue using the registry, a virus infection or malicious program installed for the computer, or even a concern with the computer equipment could be the reason behind your msvcr71.dll problems. When issues with this specific DLL file arise, the problems that show a problem with msvcr71.dll may be displayed in almost any of these error messages:
Msvcr71.dll Error Messages
- Msvcr71.dll Not Found
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcr71.dll
- The file msvcr71.dll is missing.
- This application failed to start because msvcr71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcr71.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
What is msvcr71.dll?
Msvcr71.dll is called Microsoft C Runtime Library is a part of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET program developed by Microsoft. If msvcr71.dll is missing, whenever you start the game you may experience various kinds of errors.
- File version: 7.10.3052.4
- File size: 340 KB
- MD5 file sum: 86F1895AE8C5E8B17D99ECE768A70732
- SHA1 file sum: D5502A1D00787D68F548DDEEBBDE1ECA5E2B38CA
Causes of msvcr71.dll error
You may don’t know which reason cause this computer problem. The error indicates that the msvcr71 dll error tried to make to your computer din’t receive any response. There could be many possible reasons behind msvcr71.dll is missing or not found error, registry errors, hardware/RAM decline, and fragmented files.
Fix Msvcr71.dll missing error
- Restore msvcp110.dll from the Recycle Bin. If you have removed it from Recycle Bin then use recovery tools.
- Reinstall the program that causing the msvcp110.dll error.
- Test your memory and then test your hard drive. If the hardware fails any of your tests, replace the memory.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows.
- Update the drivers for your video card or you can uninstall and install it again from manufacturer website.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some msvcr110.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use
- Windows Defender Program.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install xinput1_3.dll.
Msvcr71.dll Download Free
If you need any help then comment below or contact us. Stay tuned with us to get more information on dll errors.