The Msvcp110.dll missing error is an irritating error annoying Windows users after the Windows 10 upgrade. MSVCP110.dll is missing an error or not found error appears on other OS like Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
When you try to run a game or update some Adobe suite, you may experience a Msvcp110.dll missing error with the error message The program can’t start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. Check all possible solutions to fix Msvcr110.dll Missing.
Msvcp110.dll Error Messages
- Msvcp110.dll Not Found
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcp110.dll
- The file msvcp110.dll is missing
- This application failed to start because msvcp110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcp110.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again
What is Msvcp110.dll?
MSVCP110.dll is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ and required for running programs developed with Visual C++. Copying it from Windows system folder to the install-folder of the application should fix that problem.
Errors related to msvcp110.dll can arise for a few different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, msvcp110.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
- File version: 11.00.51106.1 built by: Q11REL
- File size: 645.95 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7CAA1B97A3311EB5A695E3C9028616E7
- SHA1 file sum: 2A94C1CECFB957195FCBBF1C59827A12025B5615
Causes of Msvcp110.dll error
Msvcp110.dll errors are caused by actions that lead to the corruption of the msvcp110 DLL file. Msvcp110.dll errors could indicate a registry problem, a virus or malware issue. One of the more common causes includes the overriding of Msvcp110.DLL file being shared with an older version of a program.
Fix Msvcp110.dll missing error
Important Note: Do not download the Msvcp110.dll DLL file directly from any DLL download site. You can easily fix Msvcp110.dll missing or not found problems.
- Download the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 package and run it. This will restore the msvcp110.dll with the latest updated file.
- Restore msvcp110.dll from the Recycle Bin. If you have removed it from Recycle Bin then use recovery tools.
- Reinstall the program that causing the msvcp110.dll error.
- Test your memory and then test your hard drive. If the hardware fails any of your tests, replace the memory.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows.
- Update the drivers for your video card or you can uninstall and install it again from the manufacturer website.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some msvcr110.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use
- Windows Defender Program.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install xinput1_3.dll.
Msvcp110.dll Download Free
Also Check :