Sdl.dll is missing or not found error is different kind of Dll error that occurred due to faulty driver or apps. Sometimes corrupted malicious software also damaged Sdl.dll file. Here in this article, we will tell you how to solve Sdl.dll is missing error in Windows 10.
Sdl.dll Error Messages
- Sdl.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because sdl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
- Cannot find [PATH]\sdl.dll
- The file sdl.dll is missing
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: sdl.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again
What is Sdl.dll?
SDL.dll is a type of DLL file associated with LXFDVD141 developed by Future Publishing for the Windows Operating System. Sdl.dll is a part of Simple DirectMedia Layer program. Follow these steps to fix Sdl.dll not found error.
Causes of Sdl.dll error
- Invalid SDL.dll registry entry.
- Virus infection which has corrupted the SDL.dll file.
- Overwritten the required version of SDL.dll.
- Another program maliciously deleted the SDL.dll file.
- SDL.dll file uninstalled.
Fix Sdl.dll missing error
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some Sdl.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use Windows Defender Program.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows.
- Restore Sdl.dll from the Recycle Bin. If you suspect that you’ve accidentally deleted Sdl.dll, but you’ve already emptied the Recycle Bin, you may be able to recover Sdl.dll with file recovery software.
- You can use Windows Backup and Restore option.
- Restore Sdl.dll if deleted from the original file.
- Repair your installation of Windows.
- Use a free registry cleaner to repair Sdl.dll related issues in the registry.
- Test your memory and then test your hard drive.