D3dx9_33.dll is missing or not found error is normally occured due to different reasons. Most common reasons can be a faulty application, d3dx9_33.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software or Windows registry.
D3dx9_33.dll Error Messages
D3DX9_33.DLL Not Found File d3dx9_33.dll not found The dynamic link library d3dx9_33.dll could not be found in the specified path [PATH] D3dx9_33.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this The file d3dx9_33.dll is missing D3DX9_33.DLL is missing. Replace D3DX9_33.DLL and try again Missing component d3dx9_33.dll This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll could not be found
What is D3dx9_33.dll?
D3dx9_33.dll is related to Microsoft DirectX. Most errors are caused while trying to run games because games are the most frequent applications that require Microsoft DirectX. Some games may need this file to work properly. If d3dx9_33.dll is missing, whenever you start the application you may experience various kinds of errors. Here we will tell you how to fix D3dx9_33 is missing or not found error.
- Filename: d3dx9_33
- Version: 9.18.904.15
- Filesize: 3.3 MB
Causes of d3dx9_33.dll error
Most d3dx9_33.dll errors are related to missing or corrupt d3dx9_33 files. Broken registry keys can be as a result of a missing DLL file, or a leftover DLL file reference in your Windows registry from an unsuccessful software installation or uninstallation.
- Invalid or corrupt d3dx9_33.dll registry entry.
- Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the d3dx9_33.dll file.
- Another program overwrote the required version
- Mistakenly deleted the d3dx9_33 file.
- Another program uninstalled the d3dx9_33 file.
Fix d3dx9_33.dll missing error
- Restart your computer first.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the d3dx9_33.dll not found error.
- Restore d3dx9_33.dll if deleted from the original file.
- Repair your installation of Windows.
- Use a free registry cleaner to repair d3dx9_33.dll related issues in the registry.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some d3dx9_33.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use Windows Defender Program.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows.
- Reinstall the program that uses the d3dx9_33.dll file. If the d3dx9_33.dll DLL error occurs when you use a particular program, reinstalling the program should replace the file.
- Restore d3dx9_33.dll from the Recycle Bin. If you suspect that you’ve accidentally deleted d3dx9_33.dll, but you’ve already emptied the Recycle Bin, you may be able to recover d3dx9_33.dll with file recovery software.
- You can use Windows Backup and Restore option.