Errors related to binkw32.dll can arise for many different reasons. Many faulty and damaged apps can cause this Binkw32.dll is missing or not found an error. binkw32.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software. In this guide, we will tell you how to fix Binkw32.dll is missing error and download Binkw32.dll for windows.
BINKW32.dll Error Messages
- Missing BINKW32.DLL
- Binkw32.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because BINKW32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot find binkw32.dll!
- An attempt to delay-load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll failed. Dll: binkw32.dll
What is BINKW32.dll?
Binkw32.dll is called RAD Video Tools which is a part of Bink and Smacker program developed by RAD Game Tools. If Binkw32.dll is missing then whenever you start the application you may receive many errors. The Binkw32.dll file is a dynamic link library for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7. You can fix The file Binkw32.dll is missing error by downloading and installing file.
- File version: 1.9n
- File size: 170 KB
Causes of BINKW32.dll error
One of the more common causes includes the overriding of an existing DLL file being shared with an older version of a program. When two programs use the same file then chances are higher for Binkw32.dll is removed. Another possibility would be the wrong installation or uninstallation
Fix BINKW32.dll missing error
- Download and install the RAD Video Tools to replace the missing or corrupt binkw32.dll file.
- Reinstall the game. This will restore old BINKW32.dll file.
- Download the latest update to the game. Visit the game designer’s website and download the latest service pack.
- Copy the binkw32.dll file from your game’s System directory to your game’s root directory.
- Test your memory and then test your hard drive.
- Update the drivers for your video card, or you can uninstall and install it again from the manufacturer website.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some Xlive.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use Windows Defender Program.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows.
- Download and install Xlive.dll. Put the file in the destination folder and reboot PC. This will solve xlive.dll not found an error.