D3dx9_43.dll is related to Microsoft DirectX. Microsoft DirectX is by Microsoft Corporation. D3dx9_43.dll errors are most commonly caused when two programs share the same .dll file. When a program is deleted sometimes it will delete the .dll file associated with both programs.
DirectX is used by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs. There are many ways d3dx9_43.dll errors can show up on your PC. Here are several of the more common specific d3dx9_43.dll error messages you might see:
D3dx9_43.dll Error Messages
- D3dx9_43.dll not found.
- D3dx9_43.dll Access Violation.
- Cannot register d3dx9_43.dll.
- The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing.
- This application failed to start because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\d3dx9_43.dll.
- Cannot start Mac Format Issue 234. A required component is missing: d3dx9_43.dll. Please install Mac Format Issue 234 again.
What is D3dx9_43.dll?
D3dx9_43.dll is related to the file called Direct3D 9 Extensions is a part of Microsoft DirectX for Windows program. If d3dx9_43.dll is missing, whenever you start the application you may experience various errors like D3dx9_43.dll Is Missing, D3dx9_43.dll Not Found and D3dx9_43.dll Access Violation.
- File version: 9.29.952.3111
- File size: 1.91 MB
- MD5 file sum: 86E39E9161C3D930D93822F1563C280D
- SHA1 file sum: F5944DF4142983714A6D9955E6E393D9876C1E11
Causes of D3dx9_43.dll error
- One of the more common causes for D3dx9_43.dll Is Missing or not found is the DLL file being overridden or shared with an older version of a program across other applications.
- Sometimes installation or un-installation of a program performed incorrectly.
- Missing Microsoft DirectX file
- Viruses and malware on your system
- Driver issues
- Ignoring the d3dx9_43 dll error may eventually lead to PC slowdown or a full system crash.
Fix D3dx9_43.dll missing error
- Restart your computer first and check if you are still getting D3dx9_43.dll Is Missing error.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. For many users, the latest version of DirectX will fix the d3dx9_43.dll not found error.
- Uninstall the game or software and then reinstall it again. Sometimes with will fix D3dx9_43.dll Was Not Found.
- Restore the d3dx9_43.dll file from the latest DirectX software package.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some msvcr110.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use
- Windows Defender Program.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Install any available Windows updates.
Run System File Checker
System File Checker is a built-in utility that scans and repair system errors.
- Open Run in Search box and type sfc /scanNow
- Press Enter
Repair Windows Registry
Corruption in Windows Registry can cause various errors.
- Download and Install System Utility Software such as RegInOut
- Click on Registry Repair. It will scan your system file Registry Errors.
- Close RegInOut Editor and reboot PC.
Uninstall the program causing Error
- Click on Start > Select Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program under Programs in Control Panel
- Select the Program that is causing Error or recently installed
- Uninstall it and reboot PC.
Download Latest Direct X
- Download DirectX.
- Extract the content of the file. E.j. C:\DirectX.
- Go to said directory and launch DXSETUP.exe.
- Accept the agreement and press Next.
- Once the install process is over, press Finish. The game should be able to start.