You may receive errors related to api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll due to many windows problems like corrupted software or faulty windows updates. api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software, and this cause api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 is missing issues.
- 1 Solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
- 1.1 api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Error Messages
- 1.2 What is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll?
- 1.3 Causes of api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error
- 1.4 Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error
- 1.5 Method 1
- 1.6 Method 2
- 1.7 Method 3
- 1.8 api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 Download Free
Solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
Most of the old users that are using Windows 7, Windows Vista or even Windows XP are confronting are aware of api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 is missing error. It normally occurs after you start any game or software as well as also during installation. Here we will tell you how to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error.
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Error Messages
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Error loading api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows, or it contains an error.
There was a problem starting api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found
What is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll?
When an application requires api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0, Windows will check the application and system for this .dll file. api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 is part of Microsoft Windows Operating System and developed by Microsoft Corporation.
- Product name – Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Company name – Microsoft Corporation
- File description – ApiSet Stub DLL
- Internal name – API set stub
- Original filename – API set stub
- Product version – 10.0.10586.212
- File version – 10.0.10586.212
Causes of api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error
The error occurs, might be due to the no updates in Windows. The error is nothing, just require you to install few mandatory updates.
- There is faulty hardware in your computer.
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll are corrupted in the registry.
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll files are deleted by another program.
- The software that uses api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is not downloaded completely.
Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error
To fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is the missing error, there are several methods.
- Download .dll file
- Visit dll files directory; there you will find a numerous number of dll extension files.
- Now the point is where to add this file.
- If you are running a 32-bit Windows, then you should go to this path
- If you are running a 64-bit Windows then follow this path
- After extracting dll file into that folders. Restart your system and then try again.
- Go to Control Panel and Update your Windows.
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable
- For 64-bit Windows
- For 32-bit Windows
- Now, Run vcredist_x64.exe (if you are using 64-bit) and vcredist_x86.ext (For 32-bit) and select uninstall.
- Run these files again and Click on Install.
General Methods to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
- Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again
- Copy the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file from your game’s System directory to your game’s root directory.
- Test your memory and then test your hard drive.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. Some api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll errors could be related to a virus infection on your computer. You can use Windows Defender Program.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows.
- Download and install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. Put the file in the destination folder and reboot PC. This will solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll not found error.